Suzanna Wasito Tiftickjian
- 1995, B.A., Program of Liberal Studies, University of Notre Dame
- 1999, J.D., Notre Dame Law School
Publications and Speeches
- 2009, “Amendments to the Colorado Uniform Probate Code,” Annual Trust & Estate Law Update
- United States District Court, District of Colorado
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association (Trust and Estate Section and Uniform Probate Code Subcommittee and the Statutory Revisions Committee)
- Women’s Estate Planning Council
- Rocky Mountain Estate Planning Council
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association, Denver Chapter
SUZANNA WASITO TIFTICKJIAN
As Of Counsel at Hutchins & Associates and with over 15 years of experience as an attorney, Suzanna Wasito Tiftickjian provides practical legal advice and counseling in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, probate, and estate and gift tax planning. Suzie’s practice includes wills, trusts, advance directives, federal estate tax returns, limited liability companies, family partnerships, business succession planning, buy-sell agreements, charitable planning, cohabitation agreements, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, guardianships and conservatorships.
Suzie began her legal career in civil litigation and brings the risk management perspective of a trial lawyer to her transactional practice.
Suzie was recognized as a Rising Star® from 2010-2014, selected to Super Lawyers® in 2015, a Five Star Financial Services Professional in 2015, and is rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell.